Last Updated: June 2023 What's new?
Collection of your Personal Information
In order to better provide you with products and services offered, Aexa Tech may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
- First and Last Name
- E-mail Address
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services. These may include: (a) registering for an account; (b) entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners; (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) sending us an e-mail message; (e) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
We use TrueDepth API to position holograms in selfie mode only. The data is not stored or set to any other devices or shared with 3rd parties. None of this information collected by the TrueDepth API ever leaves the user's device, nor is it persistently stored on the device. We do not collect, use, save, or have access to any of your personal data from within our apps.
Use of your Personal Information
Aexa Tech collects and uses your personal information to operate and deliver the services you have requested.
Aexa Tech may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Aexa Tech and its affiliates.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
Aexa Tech does not sell, rent, or lease its customer lists to third parties.
Aexa Tech may occasionally contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is not transferred to the third party.
Aexa Tech may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send your e-mail or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Aexa Tech, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Aexa Tech may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Aexa Tech or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Aexa Tech; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Aexa Tech, or the public.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records: and
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, and provide a good or service requested by you or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us:
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided by the law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise, your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
Aexa Tech does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guarding permission to use this application.
From time to time, Aexa Tech may contact you via e-mail to provide announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via e-mail from Aexa Tech, you may opt out of such communications by using the unsubscribe link.
External Data Storage Sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third-party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
Changes to this Statement
Aexa Tech welcomes your questions or comments regarding the Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Aexa Tech has not adhered to this statement, please contact Aexa Tech at:
Aexa Tech, LLC
1120 E NASA PKWY #220G
Houston, Texas. 77058
Last updated: April 23, 2023